any truth to this...i heard there is one. didnt know for sure so decided to see if anyone else had heard it
any truth to this...i heard there is one. didnt know for sure so decided to see if anyone else had heard it
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
what???
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
haha my bad started typing an instant message and it went on there.
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
My son said there was one somewhere on bold camp
There is one, it can be seen about 3/4 miles up Middle Fork.
I was told it's not a threat to homes.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
There has been two others ....but small thank goodness.Glad it's not gonna be a threat to any homes.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
Bookmarks